a programming and math blog.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hello World!

5:06 PM Posted by Unknown No comments
I decided to start a blog (mostly) about programming and mathematics to:
  • help me remember things that I learn.
  • use as a reference.
  • improve my writing skills.
  • hopefully help someone else out.
I work with many diverse computer topics. So, as you can imagine, I bounce all over the place. One day I'll be working on a project, lose interest or rage quit, then find myself doing something totally different. Probably a lack of self-discipline. Here is a list of some of my interests (order doesn't matter):
  • web development & design
  • general c/c++ programming
  • algorithms
  • 3D graphics
  • game programming
  • shaders
  • procedural generation
  • language parsing
  • cryptography
  • calculus
  • physics
  • computer engineering
  • music
  • networks (of all kinds; "friends, money and bytes")
  • user experience
I'm going to try to install MathJax so that I can write equations and whatnot on here.

If you're wondering what the blog's title means, it's two's complement.

If you passed by, please leave a comment. Cheers. Follow me on g + if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment